What's your favorite season ?

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Its already Thursday ?!

Is it me or is the week flying by ! This is one of those weeks where I wish i had a little more time to work on all of my assignments, I feel like everything just felt into my lap. I'm trying to keep everything under control, and i keep telling myself one thing at a time and everything will get done one by one. I am very excited to see what everyone is going to present in class today :) wish you all luck and i def will do my best to get the Hersey's bar :D

3 comments:

  1. The time is flying by! There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get some of the assignments done. I wanted to tell you that I really liked your website. You did a really good job presenting it too. I think everyone did well, and although sometime comments can seem harsh at the time, I hope we all learn to make awesome projects. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nikolija, I so enjoyed looking at your teacher website the other day. You are on your way to a great professional page. Work on it and you can use it as an item to present when hou are interviewed for a job. Yes, this semester is indeed zipping along. I need a breather as well and I look forward to our two free days next week. Are you observing this semester? Tell me about that experience. I would also like to know how your classes are going this semester. Did you have a pumpkin latte today? Dr. Ries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone feels the same about everything flying by and everything just being due at the same time! Keep your head up. Everyone around you is in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete