What's your favorite season ?

Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's thursday and i feel like i can breathe again !

For most College students Thursdays are like Fridays, for most students it is the last day of the week and the last day of classes, students can finally breathe and relax from a hectic week of classes and homework. I had a HS teacher that explained to us why Thursday is his favorite day, and after his explanation it became my favorite day even when i did not have Fridays off. He said that Thursdays are like when you take a hike and you get to the top of the mountain you then are looking down at the beautiful scenery, which in this case would be Friday,Saturday, and to some Sunday :)

hope everyone has a great weekend ! <3 is anyone going to the festival in Little Italy i am and i am also very excited !!

1 comment:

  1. How your teacher explained why Thursday is his favorite day is so awesome. I never thought out if that way. Thursday is my favorite day too, especially because I have no classes on Friday. Hopefully you had a good weekend as well! My family owns a restaurant in Little Italy, called Umbertos, so I went down to the feast on Thursday. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete