What's your favorite season ?

Thursday, September 1, 2011

...day two of ED447

I think I'm getting the hang of things, Ive gotten myself in the rhythm finally and i cant believe that the week is over ! (time fly's by when your having fun :) We were assigned two articles and i enjoyed ready both of them. I definitely enjoyed Creating your Pop up more. As i read the article i was honestly shocked to find that this application is free and that it does so much, while reading this article i thought that it was amazing how one can create these books with sounds and all different kinds of animations. In the beginning of the article i thought oh well this wont help me I'm going to teach HS, however as i kept reading i saw that you can utilize it even in the higher level. When i go home I'm going to look this up and just play around with it :)

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoyed reading the article on the Pop Ups. Since I want to be a high school teacher as well, I feel like students will like this hands on activity :) They get to be creative and learn in the process.

    ReplyDelete