What's your favorite season ?

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I think its here :D

I think its that time of the year ladies and gentlemen :) its time to put those flip flops away and start digging for those UGGs. Its been getting colder and colder, the hoodies are out and pumpkin lates are being served. I love the fall, to me the fall is like the new year..its not like the brutal cold winter, and its not scorching hot, there are no plants that can irritate our allergies. The fall is just perfect! does anyone else enjoy the fall as much as i do :D ?

3 comments:

  1. I must say that Fall is my favorite time of the year. The change in the weather seems so drastic, but I don't mind getting rid of the heat and humidity. The cool crisp air and the fact that I can actually have straight hair instead of curly makes me very happy. I know it shouldn't be that important but when you have super curly hair, you long for cool, humidity free days. Enjoy the fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fall as well. First of all, my birthday comes in September and then there is football and pumpkins and crisp air and beautiful leaves. I think that the reason I LOVE football is because it is a game that is played in the fall. From the first moment I saw a football game (9th grade in high school) I loved to watch the sport. I think everything about the game and the season makes me happy. I am glad that I have company in my love for autumn because I find that so many people seem to love summer. Enjoy the chrysanthemums and have a happy time this fall. Dr. Ries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited that it's autumn! I totally agree about getting dressed in all those beautiful fall colors and getting to wear cozy Uggs. I recently just got Ugg moccassins and I couldn't wait for it to be cold out so I could wear them! I really love the fall! :D

    ReplyDelete