What's your favorite season ?

Sunday, October 2, 2011

going after what you want ... live, laugh, and love

Do you ever just sit there and recall back on where you were a year ago ? Lately its all that I've been thinking about...and today, well today, might have changed something in me. Today i went to a friends house who has been diagnosed with brain cancer for a year. He's been so strong and he has inspired me from the first day that i found out. I don't know if i could find the words to describe how much he has touched my life, and its so sad that it takes things like this for us to stop and "smell the coffee." I know that I want to go after the things i want and stop at no cost. I want to fight for the things and people, that make me smile on a daily basis, and those who have touched my life tremendously. This time around I'm going to do what ever it takes in order to reach my goal, I've already started and i couldn't be more proud of myself. What am i trying to say with all of this? just remember to fight for the things you want, live laugh and love, and never settle for anything less than what makes you happy. 

Ralph- You are the strongest person, don't give up, we are all here for you. You are by far the bravest friend that i have ever had ! <3  Thank You for inspiring me and I'm sure that I'm not the only one whose life you have touched in such a great way ! :) <3 

I hope you all enjoyed reading this...until next time my friends :) <3 
-Nikolija 

No comments:

Post a Comment