What's your favorite season ?

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

When it Rains...it pours !

I cant honestly say that this week was one of the worst weeks ever ! I feel like when you get bad news bad things just keep happening. I'm trying to stay very optimistic about everything that's been going on with my personal life as well as my life here at Caldwell. Not to go off on a completely different tangent, but dont you somehow feel that school is just another separate world from your life at home ? I often look forward to coming to school so that i can escape some of the things out there in the "real world" i guess you can say. But enough about me running in circles about my life, I'm just looking forward to resolving some things and telling myself that at the end of the tunnel, there is a light :)

No comments:

Post a Comment