What's your favorite season ?

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We are almost there !

I can feel it, the pressure on my shoulders ! The Semester is coming to an end and I'm not even done with have the stuff that I have to do :o ! I feel like it was last week when class began, and i thought school would never end ! but here we are, its the last week of class and then finals ! We all just have to remember not to panic and to do what ever we can to relieve the stress in an appropriate manner :) whats everyone doing for Christmas?

5 comments:

  1. Well, you finished the presentation, and did a great job. The time is going so fast but you'll get everything done! We all deserve a break! Have a wonderful holiday and thanks for the help you've given me. Sorry, I lost your pen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the pressure too, but I'm sure you will be just fine! I can't believe how fast the semester went. Christmas is going to be here before we know it. It's so crazy how fast things go by when you don't expect it. Have a great holiday with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn’t it crazy how fast this semester has gone! I still cannot believe it! I hope you have fun on your vacation, I know you will ;) I hope we can get together when you get back. No I mean WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER WHEN YOU GET BACK :) happy holidays! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikolija, I have enjoyed having you in my Internet class. Enjoy the holiday season and all the best for a healthy and happy 2012. I look forward to working with you in the forthcoming semesters. Dr. Ries

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you did very well in your classes and you'll definitely ace those finals! Good luck and have a wonderful break! I'm just going to my cousin's for Christmas, nothing to crazy! Enjoy the break!!! :)

    ReplyDelete