What's your favorite season ?

Thursday, November 3, 2011

ITS ALREADY NOVEMBER ?!

my oh my, where is the time going ?! I cannot believe that it is already November time seems to be going so fast ! I can honestly say that i don't mind it. I don't know if its just me but i cant seem to get into the hang of things this semester, I'm still in summer mode ! this is really bad everything is going by so fast...all i can really think about was a sign that my teacher had in his classroom that said "time will pass, will you?"

1 comment:

  1. Of course you will. I agree, the time is flying by. Before we know it, we'll be wearing winter coats, cleaning off our cars and complaining about the cold. Last semester, I felt much like you do with one class. It did finally click and come together after the midterm. I remember feeling like I was drowning and everyone was passing me by. Now, it's a distant memory and I ended up doing very well in the class. You'll be fine too!

    ReplyDelete